Thursday, February 26, 2009

Getting Past The Shock

I decided to create this blog in an attempt to gather together a network of people globally to share ideas, thoughts on the challenges associated with finding new work, offer support etc. I am also interested to hear your story. Was the layoff something you knew was coming or did it blindside you? What about a severance? How are you surviving now? I want to hear survivor stories on creative things you are doing to keep above water financially and seeking out opportunities to go back to work.



With the challenges facing our economy we can all pull together and create a powerful resource for each other. Times are lean and I know, I for one, started looking for ways to cut costs, possible barter or trade, network a bit more than I might have in the past.

So, please join this community, spread the word, link to us, but most importantly contribute to the blog through your comments. Thank you for looking and I hope to see you online with United Pink Slip!

No comments:

Post a Comment